Our new N1 Critical Lithium-Ion UPS systems have arrived, were installed and are working perfectly. So what do you do with the old lead-acid UPS system you’ve replaced? Find out about recycling options for your old equipment.
Critical systems require a powerful battery backup solution that will ensure uninterruptible power supply. Let our sales engineers design a large cabinet lithium-ion UPS system that is a long-lasting and suitable solution for all commercial sectors.
One of the greatest challenges for businesses and industries today is maintaining a constant energy supply to keep their operations up and running 24-hours a day. With operations shifting to the digital platform, more companies are dependent on running a number of computer-aided machines, which need constant electrical energy. Industrial sectors such as data centers, telecommunication companies, healthcare facilities, government agencies, and the finance sector have been the greatest seekers of alternative solutions to mainstream connections.
Modern advancements in energy storage technologies are rapidly revolutionizing the perception and adaptation of uninterruptible power supply systems as better options are introduced to the market. Unlike the past when companies had to resort to the highly unreliable lead-acid based systems as their battery backup, lithium-ion solutions in large cabinet UPS systems are reversing the norm.
Different from their predecessors, lithium-ion batteries come designed to complement any modern system without any hassles. These UPS systems are available in a number of models, with each having unique features, power capability and battery capacity for a specified application. You no longer have to resort to the one-size-fits-all option, which was more typical of lead-acid batteries.
IT and facilities professionals who are after plenty of performance and a robust system can contact N1 Critical Technologies to have large cabinet UPS solutions designed with lithium-ion batteries. They are the ultimate solution for industries that are after powerful systems, which will support all their operations without any glitches. Lithium-ion large cabinet solutions are three-phase systems, making them ideal for maintaining substantial energy requirements of vital systems.
Advantages of large cabinet lithium-ion systems
- Lower total costs of ownership: Given the required maintenance and replacement of lead acid battery systems, you stand to save much more over time from purchasing a single large cabinet lithium-ion system.
- Longer life expectancy: Lithium-ion batteries are designed to last about 15 years, giving such large cabinet systems longer lifespan for continuous long-term use.
- Safety and reliability: Large cabinet lithium-ion systems are specially designed to guarantee a constant flow of energy from a connected system of batteries. Lithium-ion is also heat tolerant, and can operate without performance degradation up to 140º. That means your batteries last, even if your AC units don’t.
- Reduced maintenance costs: Right from the installation to maintenance, large cabinet lithium-ion systems require little or no extra special technical attention. Advanced models come with an LCD touch screen displays, which provide all relevant information concerning the system.
- Smaller spaces, lighter materials: Lithium-ion batteries provide more energy in a smaller space than lead acid batteries of the same runtime. This reduces space needs and can even save on structural strength improvements that may be needed when installing heavy lead acid systems.
- More charge cycles: Lithium-ion batteries are outstanding have higher charge cycle counts and take shorter time to charge back to full capacity, reducing energy costs and prolonging the life of the battery system.
N1 Critical Technologies is a making a huge difference in business operations through its state-of-the-art power backup solutions.
Located in Janesville, Wisconsin, the tech-savvy company has been able to come up with an impressive line of battery backup systems and has managed to work with a variety of clients from various industries, large and small.
Among the industries N1C sales engineers have served are financial institutions, hospitals, call centers, medical centers, universities, school systems, and telecom and datacenters, among others. The company is made up of an experienced team of technical advisors known for their expertise in designing UPS systems, whole-building UPS systems, UPS systems for server rooms, and commercial UPS systems.
Dedicated to ensuring clients get only the best, N1C’s sales engineers provide customized solutions to meet the specific needs of a particular business.
“When looking to get a UPS system for your facility, it’s vital that you take a ton of factors into consideration so you get a system that will serve all your power backup needs adequately,” said Jeff Hansing, Vice President of Sales. “Our sales engineers know what questions to ask so you get the right setup to best serve your needs and keep your costs low.”
As customers look for a proper UPS system, they should consider what devices will connect the UPS to and how much power each needs so the system can provide adequate backup in case of a power loss.
Sales engineers can also help clients determine adequate backup runtime and the type of UPS needed.
“At N1 Critical Technologies, we’ll work with you to ensure that you get the best system for your facility and you don’t have to worry about factoring all these elements, as we’ll help you throughout the process,” Hansing said.
N1 Critical Technologies has, over the years, been known to dominate the field of datacenter backup power supply using lithium-ion. It’s tough to beat the benefits lithium-ion UPS systems have to offer — smaller footprint, lifespan, charging and recharging efficiency, high power density, heat tolerance and being more environmentally friendly than the competition. The company’s UPS systems are recognized for their high-performance and users can always expect the best when they use them.
N1 Critical’s UPS solutions are developed with the latest technology in the market, ensuring clients get to experience high-performance with the piece-of-mind of having a 10-year battery warranty.
For more details on N1 Critical lithium-ion UPS systems visit: https://lithium-ion-ups.com.
About N1 Critical Technologies
N1 Critical Technologies is a renowned supplier of top-quality UPS systems suitable for varying applications. They provide the best services and offer unmatched prices on all their products.
Company Name: N1 Critical Technologies
211 N. Parker Drive
Janesville, WI 53545
Sales: (855) 208-0011
Service: (877) 226-3311
- Master HP UL (65-500kVA 3-phase) 06/17/2021
- Sentryum (10-30kVA 3-phase) 06/17/2021
- Sentinel RT (1-10kVA) 06/10/2021
- N1C Lithium Ion UPS Systems earn 2019 Sustainable Product Award 12/18/2019
- Robot Ready to Roll at Evansville Middle School 11/29/2018