YOUR BATTERIES. OUR SENSORS. TOTAL PROTECTION.
N1 Power provides rugged, robust, and easy-to-use condition-monitoring tools to prevent catastrophic unexpected downtime. We pair our hardware with the most advanced analytic software available on the market today. Our revolutionary technology allows you to be up and running in under 5 minutes — at a cost that makes it possible to monitor your entire facility.
INTELLIGENT VRLA BATTERY MONITORING SYSTEM AND SERVICE
Over 85% of UPS system failures are the result of failed batteries.
Protect yourself from costly downtime, maximize battery life, reduce maintenance and replacement costs, and enhance safety and security of your critical components with the N1C-Sentinel Intelligent Battery Monitoring System.
- Built-in Web Server for Online Monitoring
& Pop-up Notifications
- Battery Sensors Monitor Individual
Battery Voltage, Internal Temperature,
- String Sensors Monitor String Voltage,
Charge and Discharge Current, State of
Charge (SOC) and State of Health (SOH)
- Real-time and Historical Records with Curve Analysis Report
- Programmable High and Low Limit Alarms for 7 Different Values
- RJ11 port with MODBUS Communication
Battery Cell Sensor
- Cell Voltage
- Cell Temperature
- Cell Internal Impedance (Ohmic Value)
- String Voltage String Current
- Each String Sensor Can Connect 60 Cell Sensors
- Management of Max. 240 Cell Sensors in Up to 4 Parallel Strings Calculate SOC & SOH of Each Battery Cell & Battery String Discharge Graphs Record
- Balancing Function (Optional)
- Alarm for Cell Voltage, Temperature, Internal Impedance, SOC (High limit / lower limit)
- Alarm for String Voltage, Current, Average Internal Impedance, SOC (High limit / lower limit)
- Data Logging for All Measuring Data (12 months)
- Support Measure Ambient Temperature & Humidity (optional)