Features & Benefits
- Cost-effective and Earth-friendly design boasts 99 percent efficiency and is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Graphic LCD screen interface allows you to customize UPS settings, view load & power consumption, and more.
- Maximizes uptime by allowing you to seamlessly manage your connected equipment, even in virtualized environments when paired with the Eaton Intelligent Power Software Suite.
- Compact 1U and 2U configurations conserve valuable rackmount space.
- Proprietary ABM Technology extends battery service life by as much as 50 percent.
- Three-year warranty includes battery
|Power Rating||550-3000 VA|
|Voltage||120V and 208/230V|
|Configuration||Rackmount (See 5P tower models)|
|Extended Runtime Capabilities||No. For a solution with extended runtime, see the 5PX UPS|
Industries & Applications
The EATON 5P is an ideal battery backup power supply for one- or two-rack users in clinics & hospitals, financial institutions, businesses, and other sites in need of a commercial UPS system that offers superior online power quality and scalable battery runtimes in applications including but not limited to:
- Smaller data centers, IT systems, or telecom closets
- Network switching & processing equipment
- PLC controls
- High-quality power backup system for AS-400 systems
Other Uninterruptible Power Supply Models
|Part Number||Power Rating||Input Plug||Output Receptacles|
|5P1500RT||1440 / 1440||5-15P||(8) 5-15R|
|5P2200RT||1950 / 1920||5-20P||(8) 5-20R|
|5P3000RT||3000 / 2700||L5-30P||(6) 5-20R, (1) L5-30R|
|5P550R||550 / 420||5-15P||(5) 5-15R|
|5P750R||750 / 600||5-15P||(5) 5-15R|
|5P1000R||1000 / 770||5-15P||(5) 5-15R|
|5P1500R||1440 / 1100||5-15P||(5) 5-15R|
|5P850GR||850 / 600||C14||(4) C13|
|5P1550GR||1550 / 1100||C14||(6) C13|
We respect your privacy and will never share your email address with anyone without your explicit permission.