The EATON 9155 UPS can serve as a complete industrial UPS system or commercial UPS system, providing premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for electrical engineering infrastructure in medium-sized corporate, healthcare, banking, and industrial applications.
A premium emergency power supply system that packs maximum battery runtime into a very small space, the EATON 9155 UPS can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
Features & Benefits
- Extraordinary power density delivers a complete emergency power supply system in less space thanks to compact design, internal batteries, and integrated static and manual bypass switches
- Optimal 0.90 output power factor reduces need to oversize your emergency power supply system
- Enhanced compatibility with upstream equipment is achieved with active PFC, an extremely efficient 0.99 input power
factor, and reduced ITHD
- Proprietary Advanced Battery Management 3-stage charging system enhances backup reliability of your emergency power supply system by significantly extending battery lifetime.
- Proprietary HotSync technology enables paralleling up to four 9155 UPSs for additional capacity or redundancy in your emergency power supply system
- Ergonomically-designed and intuitive LCD interface and a wide range of connectivity options enhance the operator efficiency & safety of your emergency power supply system
- High system efficiency and power density make the EATON 9155 UPS a sustainable solution to your emergency power supply system requirements
|EATON 9155 UPS|
|Power Rating||8-15 KVA|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.
Industries & Applications
A powerful solution for medium-sized banking centers, clinics & hospitals, financial institutions, and other users who require a complete industrial UPS system or commercial UPS system, the EATON 9155 UPS is also rugged & robust enough for demanding marine applications. Perfect for uses including but not limited to:
- Medium-sized data centers, IT systems, or telecom closets
- Network switching & processing equipment
- PLC controls
- High-quality power backup system for AS-400 systems
We respect your privacy and will never share your email address with anyone without your explicit permission.
|Date||April 23, 2018|