[Formerly Powerware 9355 UPS]
Designed to be a high quality power backup system for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking, and industrial applications, the EATON 9355 UPS packs maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint. With premium double-conversion backup power and scalable battery runtimes, the EATON 9355 is a complete three-phase power protection solution; and it can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
Features & Benefits
- Sleek tower design includes internal batteries and an integrated power distribution module for a complete solution to your uninterruptible power supply requirements
- Industry-leading power density has up to a 75 percent smaller footprint yet provides 13 percent more power capacity than comparable industrial UPS systems or commercial UPS systems
- High 0.9 output power factor provides more real power in less space
- Proprietary ABM technology includes an innovative three-stage battery charging system that extends battery service life
- Hot Sync technology enables paralleling of up to four 9355 UPS units for additional capacity and redundancy
- Has scalability with 10 KVA models that can be upgraded with an additional 10 KVA of capacity
|Power Rating||10-30 kVA|
|Voltage||208/220/400/480/600 Vac three phase|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.
Industries & Applications
Designed for electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking, and industrial applications, the EATON 9355 is particularly suited to:
- Smaller data centers
- Smaller telecom
- Hospitals, clinics, and medical centers
- Financial Institutions
We respect your privacy and will never share your email address with anyone without your explicit permission.
|Date||April 23, 2018|