N1 Full Service Plan—provides scheduled maintenance for your emergency uninterruptible power supply system as well as emergency and nonemergency repairs as called for. Remote diagnostic & maintenance monitoring ensures that our technicians know about real or potential malfunctions even before you do. Technicians local to your facilities will respond within four hours—and usually sooner—with genuine manufacturers’ parts locally sourced from our worldwide network of resources. Find out more.
- N1C’s New Downtown Janesville Office Opens 06/05/2018
- How To Recycle Your Old UPS And Its Lead Acid Batteries 05/31/2018
- Large Cabinet, 3-Phase UPS with Lithium-Ion Batteries 05/29/2018
- Get the latest tech in N1C’s Lithium-Ion backup power systems 05/29/2018
- N1 Critical Technologies Announces New 3-Phase Lithium-Ion UPS Systems 04/04/2018