N1C’s SNMP card is a communications solution for monitoring and controlling your UPS system. The integrated, web-based management requires only a browser (Windows, Mac, Linux) to view and control the UPS, monitor power conditions, schedule tasks, receive email alerts when problems arise, and more.
It also functions with our available WiseInsight software (Windows only), which lets you monitor the conditions and statuses of up to 1,000 connected UPS devices on your network.
- Allows control and monitoring of network-connected UPS through RJ45 Ethernet connection
- Real-time dynamic graphs of critical UPS data
- Email warnings to selected persons in the event of an alarm or power failure
- Historic data logs available for download
- Schedule tasks for the UPS to perform
- Supports TCP/IP, SNMP, FTP, NTP, HTTPS.
- Works with all N1C L-Series Single-Phase UPS Systems.
|Model||N1C Internal SNMP/Network Card|
|Communication Protocol||TCP/IP, UDP, Telnet, HTTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, ARP, IPMP, etc.|
|Network Port||1×10/100M Ethernet|
|Indication||3×LEDs (Power, Status, Alarm)|
|Firmware Updates||Available via Internet or FTP|
|Secure Mode||SNMP V3, HTTPS|
|Humidity||10% ~ 95% RH, Non-condensing|