Computer Room HVAC Systems
Datacenter equipment produces significant heat that can raise temperatures in computer closets and other equipment sites to dangerous levels so that performance is compromised, systems might shut down, or—in worst case scenarios—expensive gear is damaged as well. Thus, in addition to properly-sized PDU and RPP equipment to manage the incidental heat generated by your datacenter equipment, you also need to ensure that your computer room itself has an adequate HVAC infrastructure.
Your exact requirements will depend on a number of factors that include but are not limited to the type of building at which you’re located, you exact site inside it, the kind of equipment you’re running, the physical configuration of your datacenter, the average and peak loads your equipment draws, not to mention your budget and your corporate requirements.
So Why Choose N1 Critical Technologies for Computer Room HVAC Infrastructure?
- Vendor neutrality—we are authorized vendors for some of America’s foremost manufacturers of HVAC equipment for computer rooms, and we have no vested interest in specifying one brand over another. We can and will recommend only the makes & models of HVAC equipment that will best meet your technical requirements.
- Respect for your budget—we’re experts at bridging the gap between the articulated needs of your IT professionals and the economic constraints of efficiently running your business. We leverage our practical experience designing computer room HVAC systems with our intimate knowledge of product specifications, capabilities, and service histories across a wide range of HVAC products and systems.
- Extensive successful experience designing and deploying a wide range of cooling solutions, including but not limited to:
- Direct fresh-air free cooling
- Indirect fresh-air free cooling
- Chilled water-free cooling systems
- Heat sink heat-transfer
- Water-cooled direct-expansion systems
- Traditional direct-expansion
- Hybrid systems
- Evaporative cooling
- Direct-chip cooling
Contact Us today to arrange a no-cost assessment of your needs, or phone 877-226-3311.